CaFÉ wants your feedback! You’re invited to fill out this survey to help CaFÉ be the best place for artists.
HOW TO RESIZE IMAGES
- Select the image file you want to resize.
- Right-click and select Open with Preview.
- Go to Tools, then Adjust Size.
- Choose Fit Into Custom and resize the image to 1200 pixels or larger on the longest side.
- Click OK.
- Select the image you want to resize.
- Go to the toolbar and select Edit Pictures.
- Go to Change Picture Size and click Resize.
- Choose Custom and resize to 1200 pixels or larger on the longest side.
- Online-Convert www.online-convert.com
- Pixlr Editor https://pixlr.com/
- Sumo Paint www.sumopaint.com/home
- Adobe Photoshop https://www.adobe.com/products/photoshopfamily.html
- Canva https://www.canva.com/photo-editor/
- PDF Converter https://icecreamapps.com/PDF-Converter/
- Small PDF https://smallpdf.com/
- LibreOffice https://www.techradar.com/reviews/libreoffice
- WeTransfer https://wetransfer.com/
CaFÉ cannot provide support or troubleshooting for non-affiliated external sources.