Start Applying to Open Calls
CaFÉ has approximately 170 art competitions and art contests call listings at any given time. CaFÉ is especially designed for the professional artist. Artists can sign up and create an artist portfolio for free. Next easily apply to multiple call for entries and then simply checkout. Manage the status of all your call for entries from a single dashboard. Need assistance along the way? The CaFÉ team is available to help! Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Benefits for Artists:
- Using CaFÉ is free for artists
- Your digital portfolio is all in one place, ready to apply to any call, anytime
- 24/7 access to CaFÉ, apply to calls when it is most convenient for you
- More opportunities – over 800 calls for entry are listed on CaFÉ annually
- Jurors see high-quality digital images of your artwork
- Easy to manage applications to multiple calls
- Artist images and personal information are kept secure
Manage your call for entry on CaFÉ™
Let CaFÉ do the hard work and manage all the moving parts for your call for entry. Easily collect applications and entry fees. Plus your call automatically closes at your designated deadline date and time. Automate your adjudication process and move quickly through jury rounds. Stay in touch with artists through email communication and using statuses on your dashboard.
- Join the CaFÉ network of over 1,200 organizations
- Tap into a community of 130,000 professional artists
- Over 5,500 successful calls completed through CaFÉ
CaFÉ is the leading online application and jurying system for calls for entry. Launched in 2005, CaFÉ was designed by arts administrators to make the application and adjudication process more efficient. Today CaFÉ has grown into a robust call for entry site with open calls around the nation.